Virgo New Moon
Additional Component: Partial Solar Eclipse
Window: August 31 – September 2
Exact: September 1 ~ 5:03 a.m. Eastern
This extra intense new moon provides you with one of the earthy new moons of the year. It forms a time for solid planning and grounded action. Review the plans you already have in place to determine what they need in order to come into fruition. Write your new goals down in detail so you can move toward them step-by-step. Make your plans for the final months of the year.
Virgo loves order so ask yourself what needs to be completed or organized in order to increase your productivity in your personal and professional life. Tie up loose ends and handle completions. Completions boost the energy you have available for creation. If you don’t have time to do it all during this three day new moon window, then make a list of what needs to be done and mark the time on your calendar for handling the tasks so you’ll be sure they receive the attention needed.
Take time during this new moon window to sit in meditation, asking where in your life you need to more deeply connect the sacred to the earthly physical realm. Take notes about what you receive as you tune into this Virgo energy. Follow up on the insights you receive. Remember to include your physical body. Virgo can help you develop an exercise or health program and make plans to stick to it.
Virgo is the archetype of the priest/ess so perform a ceremony to boost your creations. Connect to the sacred in every aspect of life. Spend time connecting to the patterns, rhythms, and cycles of nature.
Choose the one or two ideas you need most to work with, then focus on those. Intentions function best when there are only one or two to concentrate on in any cycle.
Personal Action Suggestions for Virgo New Moon:
- Appreciate your body and give it what it needs to thrive—good food, exercise, touch, and some fresh air.
- Spend time in nature by gardening, going for a walk, or planting a tree. Give thanks and appreciation to the element of Earth as you connect with her.
- Make sure your financial goals are in writing.
- Handle unfinished household or gardening chores. Handle details.
- Start a new eating or exercise plan. Virgo is one of the best new moons of the year for this.
- Organize and create new systems for more order.
- Activate your priestess within by joining our online circle that begins this time of the year. Sign up now and become a creation priestess. Women with no previous background and all spiritual and religious traditions welcome.
Business/Professional Action Suggestions for Virgo New Moon:
- Make sure your living will, your regular will, and your insurance is up to date.
- Put systems in place for emergencies, or update the ones you have.
- Make sure your valuables are inventoried, both at home and at work. Make sure they are organized so you can find them easily.
- Create a list of anything else you need to come into place for a strong business foundation, and take solid steps toward building that foundation.
- Evaluate your business management systems. Are there areas to strengthen?
- Either review or create your business financial goals and/or expenses, income, and investments.
- Develop new strategies and systems for step-by-step business growth.
- Connect with ways you can bring the sacred into your work place more effectively.