What You Need to Know…
For each class we ask the following:
- Please Arrive Early
- Ring the bell if the door isn’t open when you arrive.
- We will be in the Upstairs Studio.
- I will have my cell phone with me 770-823-8718 if you need assistance.
- Once class begins I will be unable to answer a call and assist you. Leave a message if you call and miss me and I will call you back.
- Plan to arrive early the first time you come to the studio.
- Dress comfortably for movement (you do not need a leotard or dance shoes for any class).
- Barefeet or dance shoes only allowed on the studio floor.
- Bring water to stay hydrated.
- Most of all ~ bring good intentions!
You may enjoy having a journal for personal notes after class. Bring a scarf or bandanna (to cover your eyes if you choose to access the deepest level of inner awareness), water, and your journal if you’d like. No jewelry strong scents for trance dance.
Bring a pillow (if you would like one when you sit on the floor) your journal, pen, and water. Dress comfortably for movement. Barefeet or dance shoes only allowed on the studio floor.
Location: Core Dance Studio’s Downtown Decatur
You must enter from the rear of the building. The entrance is off North McDonough down the alley/parking lot near the sandwich shop and Eddie’s attic (across from the court house) As you walk down this area look for the dancer on the building. While getting here is a bit interesting the first time you will be glad you took the time to find this wonderful dancing space. Core Studio Decatur
Parking is FREE on the square after 6 pm City of Decatur Parking Information and the Court House/County Parking Deck (an easy walk from the studio) is FREE after 5pm and on weekends (located on the corner of Trinity and Commerce).