Cancer Full Moon Nurturing Reflection Meditation
Element: Full Moon in Cancer, Water • Sun in Capricorn, Earth
Exact: January 15 – 11:52pm Eastern
Window: January 14-16
The Full Moon in Cancer shines a spotlight on areas in your life that need nurturing, tender loving care, and emotional tending. As the Capricorn sun reminds you to structure your goals, craft the year ahead, and handle administrative duties, the Cancer moon reminds you to lovingly nurture all that’s growing in your life.
The element of Water frequently functions as a mirror, inviting you to notice what your life is reflecting back to you. It reveals what needs tending in your emotional world. The darker days of winter can give you time to go inside yourself and tend to your emotions. Is there buried grief that needs releasing, joy that needs room to dance and move, or soul expression that needs time to create? This full moon brings a wonderful opportunity to connect with what nurtures you on the deepest levels of your being so you can fill yourself up for the growing cycle ahead.
Are there ways you need to nurture your body, your children, your relationships, your business, your home, or your projects? Cancer asks you to explore your inner terrain in ways that support, love, and bring comfort to all areas of your life. If you are not taking the time you need to do this now, you might experience frustration or misaligned energy. If you notice this type of energy coming into your life, take the time to ask yourself, “How do I need to apply nurturing in this situation, to myself and/or those around me?”
A great way to nurture yourself or others is to slather true appreciation all around your life, especially taking the time to appreciate all the things in life that bring comfort: a fire on a cold night, a cozy bed, a soothing cup of hot tea, the embrace of a loved one, nourishing food, or a hot bath. And then appreciate all the people in your life by telling each of them 4-5 things you sincerely appreciate in them.
Choose the one or two ideas you need most to work with, then focus on those. Intentions function best when there are only one or two to concentrate on in any cycle.
Personal Action Suggestions for Cancer Full Moon:
- Create personal time to feel your emotions and connect to your soul expression.
- Appreciate the blessings in your world, no matter their size.
- Nurture yourself, and then the others around you.
- Curl up, get cozy, drink hot chocolate or tea, take a hot bath, nourish yourself.
- Connect to your inner child.
- Make a nourishing meal or yummy pot of soup.
- Sit in the light of the moon, and ask for guidance on how you need to nurture yourself.
Business/Professional Action Suggestions Cancer Full Moon:
- Connect to how your business needs to be nurtured in order to grow.
- Appreciate your customers and those you work with.
- Notice ways you can apply more soul to your work environment.
- Can you nurture yourself more in relation to your work? If so, how?
- What areas of your work life (or business life) need more love?
- Are there ways your business could care more for the environment?
- Are there ways your business could make a greater contribution to caring for others?
Full Moon Give Away
Prosperous Priestess Handbook
January 14th, 15th & 16th
During the 3 days of the full moon we are giving away
the “Prosperous Priestess Handbook” on Kindle.
Discover the sacred alchemical art of creating
a soul-filled, spirit-rich, financially thriving
Divine Feminine life and business.
- What if you don’t have a Kindle? Well good news, Amazon has a free cloud reader that you can read a kindle book (no kindle device required).
- What if you are in another country and the link we’ve sent isn’t working for you?
You need to go to the Amazon International site. The book is available everywhere. Click here for the link or google Amazon International.
Check Out the Special Interviews on the information page…
You will uncover…
8 vital archetypes that comprise your
inner goddess and creation team
How to enliven your inner goddess
How to get your creation team working
together to increase your prosperity
Each elemental player’s contribution
to the overall success of your creation team
Ways the elements each view prosperity
and passion differently and how that
effects your ability to thrive