The Goddess gift of travel changes you from the inside out by providing fresh experiences and insights that you wouldn’t receive from everyday life. By exploring new places, you:
- access fresh historical perspectives
- meet new people
- connect to other cultures
- receive transmissions as you walk the land of sacred sites.
The Goddess speaks a slightly different language through the natural world in the desert landscape near the pyramids or the dry mountains of Arizona than she does in lush rain forests or the rolling green hills of Ireland. Her voice is different in the chatty musical river center city of Dublin than she is in the classical architecture and layered streets of Edinburgh.
When you approach your journey with mindful intention, every place you go adds to your cultural awareness, your sense of the Goddess in ancient and modern times, and your deep elemental wisdom.
Places exude energy. Stones, trees, walls, water, and land hold the frequency of the ancestors who journeyed in times before. If you consciously open to receive this energy, you’ll come away awakened with new insights and infused with fresh perspective.
You can travel close to home, or venture further out to a place nearby. Hike a sacred mountain, sit by a river, walk along the beach, or explore the woods. Go further still, and fly around the world. No matter where you travel, the impactful magic of travel on your psyche can be just as potent.
This week evaluate travel for yourself.
- What revelations have you had while traveling?
- How has travel changed you?
- List all the ways travel reinvigorates you?
- Where would you like to go?
- Do you need to add more travel into your life?
- If so, ask the Goddess how you can integrate more travel into your life and/or business.
Have a blessed sacred travel focused week,
PS…I recently returned from Dublin and Edinburgh. Check out my Goddess gifts from both these trips.