Sun Enters Scorpio
Sun in Scorpio Window: October 22 – November 20
Sun in Scorpio Exact: October 22 ~ 7:46 p.m. Eastern
The sun moves into Scorpio as the shadows grow longer each day and the nights lengthen. This deeply feeling Water sign knows how to traverse the terrain between shadow and light. This archetype helps us feel, understand, and embrace all parts of life, not just the pretty, light, and shiny parts.
In order to assist us in claiming our wholeness, Scorpio helps us face the shadowy aspects of earthly life, where we experience things that may be muddy or messy, and where we feel fear, frustration, sadness, anger, or hurt. Here, we learn to deal with the times when we are exposed to abandonment, loss, death, grief, depression, and the dark night of the soul. Destruction or release of the old happens hand-in-hand with creation and the bringing forth of a new energy. Only by acknowledging and being willing to let go of an old form can we enter the dark, quiet, gestational period required for our new creations to emerge.
Without the capacity to navigate in both the shadow and light, our inner resources may be too weak to handle the more challenging times of life. Scorpio helps us develop the inner tools we need to maintain our center when we are submerged in powerful feelings. During this window, allow Scorpio to show you any repressed feelings that may need to be felt in order for you to fully experience the magic of your new creations. Allow yourself to let go of anything you no longer need so you can embrace the new when it arrives.
Scorpio’s capacity to travel to the depths of emotional waters brings it into direct connection to Source. This provides one of its most valuable treasures, the ability to open fully on the inner planes to a direct link to the source of creation. From this inner place, Scorpio can teach you to follow your intuition and your sixth sense in order to create the magical life of your dreams. Scorpio reminds you that your ability to use the magic of Source comes only when you learn to embrace all feelings and all parts of existence.
Choose the one or two ideas you need most to work with, then focus on those. Intentions function best when there are only one or two to concentrate on in any cycle.
Personal Action Suggestions for Scorpio Sun:
- Connect to the watery realm of feelings and intuition.
- Connect to all your feelings and express them through movement or art.
- Tune into what things are ready to move out of your life so that the new may come in.
- Spend some time connecting to Source and allow that link to guide your next steps.
- Take a warm bath and connect with water.
- If you need to move any grief or sadness, watch movies that help you cry and give yourself time and permission for tears. One of the older movies I love for this is Life as a House.
- Another movie, The Shipping News, provides a good example of the way water impacts your creation experience in life.
Business/Professional Action Suggestions for Scorpio Sun:
- Open for a direct connection to Source energy to flow through your business. Allow that connection to inform your professional choices this month.
- Ask yourself what needs to be released for your business to grow. Write down any messages you receive in your journal and take action.
- Connect to the feeling of business success and allow yourself to fully imagine your successful experience. This infuses the vibration you choose to hold into your inner water.
- Deepen your psychic power, intuition, and sixth sense and apply to your professional life.
- Learn to manage intensity in ways that support your business growth.
- Practice getting comfortable with darkness by simply sitting in the dark, in the quiet, and listening deeply within. Open for insights into your business or professional life.
- Explore any shadowy feelings that may be surfacing in your business (anger, fear, jealousy, frustration, sadness, drama, etc). Allow yourself to feel them so they can move.
COMPLIMENTARY TRAINING for HOLISTIC ENTREPRENEURS
Are you a holistic entrepreneur who’d like to add Natural Rhythms and the Elemental Forces of Creation into how you help your clients?
Would you like to utilize the elements to guide your business building and increase your creation capacity?
Thursday, November 3rd at 2pm Eastern for
“Creating Natural Rhythms Coaching & Facilitation Business Success.”