Exact: Nov 3
Window: Nov 2-4
The deeply feeling water sign of Scorpio knows how to traverse the terrain between shadow and light. It can also bring the shadow to light in any facet of life, from what has been unsaid or denied in a situation, to the places where criticism, judgment, jealousy, betrayal, and backstabbing exist in our relationships and in experiences, such as leadership. Scorpio shows us how to see and feel what is hidden from plain sight. The shadowy side of leadership can rear its head anytime someone steps into a position of responsibility for something.
It takes an extremely high level of emotional development and consciousness to determine if you are projecting on to someone in a leadership position. So often childhood “authority issues” arise so subtly that they are hard to detect. As adults, we often don’t want anyone to “lead us” but we want things done that we don’t want to do ourselves. So we end up in a strange love/hate relationship with those actually willing to take responsibility to do what we don’t want to do. We find ourselves thinking they should be doing more than they are, while simultaneously criticizing and judging what they are doing.
Scorpio can help us look deeply beneath the surface to determine what we are truly holding, judging, or contributing to a situation, not just what we “think” we are bring to the table. We may believe we are adding to the creation energy, at work for example, when in fact we may be subtly undermining what others are doing by being passively aggressive. In this Scorpio new moon, it is essential to your forward motion in the year ahead to determine what lies beneath the surface. Only when you see the truth can you clear any old issues that may be sabotaging your own creations, undermining and judging others, or keeping you from stepping into your full potential.
Scorpio’s powerful connection to source will help you magnetize your desires but first you need to be sure your inner water is clean and clear. If you have experienced the projections of others, or are doing the projecting this new moon brings the perfect time to clear this out of your emotional water, so you can find the heart energy to take responsibility and create anew. Scorpio New Moon will assist you to powerfully infuse your inner water with the feelings you want it to hold.
Choose the one or two ideas you need most to work with then focus on those. Intentions function best when there are only one or two to concentrate on in any cycle.
Personal Action Suggestions for Scorpio New Moon:
- Focus your creation power and infuse your inner water with feelings of completion & success.
- Before meditation or sleep, ask to deepen your psychic power, intuition, and sixth sense.
- Connect to your emotional maturity and notice if there is any place you are creating drama instead of using your life force to invigorate your desires.
- Listen to your inner guidance.
- Allow water to teach you how to more fully connect to source as you create.
- Notice if you’ve been projecting onto others. If so call back into yourself those projections and clear up your old feelings. Do any shadow clearing work needed.
- Connect to your sexual-source energy and infuse more life force into your creations.
Business/Professional Action Suggestions for Scorpio New Moon:
- If you’ve been projecting onto those in a leadership positions now is the time for you to claim your own inner leader, clear past judgments, and determine what it is you want to take the responsibility to create. Clear any shadow leadership issues in your business or professional life.
- Apply your intuition to your business growth by feeling deeply into what is needed next.
- Notice where your business/career needs a deeper connection to source and fill it up.
- Make sure you are running clear, clean, emotional current and use the power of water to magnetize the next level of your professional creations.
- Create a ceremony to energize success in your business/career growth.
- Infuse the essence of what it feels like when your dreams come into being.
- Release what no longer serves your business or professional growth.
2014 Calendar Now Available
Purchase through November Nov 5 10am Eastern & Receive a $30 Coupon good for any new online program
The Natural Rhythms 2014 downloadable calendar is ready! This beautiful colorful calendar provides you with the new moons, full moons, Wheel of the Year, and sun enters a new sign points for November 2013-December 2014. In addition, it contains planning calendars through December of 2018.
Planning sets your creations in motion. This time of year you want to begin tuning into planning your next growing cycle. We will be doing a wonderful deeper planning session in my program “Create A Dynamic Year 2014” on the Capricorn new moon which falls right on January 1. Registration doors will open in a few weeks.
Purchase your $9.97 2014 calendar packet now through 10 am Eastern November 5 and receive a $30 coupon code good off any new online program you invest in by November 5! (Coupon has no cash value and may not be applied to a program in which you are already enrolled.) Coupon code will be sent in an email once you’ve purchased your 2014 calendar.