Renewal, refresh, revitalize, reset, regeneration, rejuvenation, and rebirth, are all sacred fresh starts. You receive the gift of renewal every day, week, month, season, and year. The question is, how do you use them?
One of the tremendous blessings of my years spent learning and teaching ballet was deeply understanding the gift of practice. Each time a step was performed there was the opportunity for renewal, starting fresh, giving it another go, seeing how it flowed that time. Practice brings less and less attachment to the outcome of any one attempt.
Without this kind of training it’s easy to get frustrated or disappointed because you don’t get the results you want the first few times you try something. Then it’s easy to begin carrying those feelings with you each time you “go for it” again. Since whatever is focused on expands, you can end up carrying the heavy weight of frustration and disappointment with every new attempt.
The best manifestation results come when you open each time to the clear flow of the Divine within and allow nonjudgmental fresh energy to move through you.
To discover how you’ve been handling renewal, honestly ask yourself some questions.
- Have I been dragging the baggage of past manifestation frustrations, shame, disappointment, or guilt with me as I renew and reset my creation desires for a new cycle?
- What old frustrations do I need to release?
- What old shame do I need to release?
- What old disappointment do I need to release?
- What old guilt do I need to release?
- Are there any other old feelings or beliefs I need to let go of to allow myself to fully experience a new beginning?
- What do I need to focus on in order for the clear flow of the Divine to move through me as I align with my fresh creation desires in this new cycle?
- What is the highest priority creation I need to focus on bringing into manifest form now?
- What do I need to renew in my life?
- What do I need to renew in my business?
Take a moment and ask for a direct connection to Divine Goddess wisdom within. Ask what additional guidance you need for your life and business at this time.
If the weather permits, go for a walk outside, connect to Mother Nature and give thanks for the renewal of a new day. Ask the Earth Goddess, Gaia what she wants you to know about renewal.
Over the course of Week 1 continue pondering the concept of renewal and notice the Goddess Gifts it brings into your life. Be sure to take notes on your discoveries in your journal.