|Download the Manifestation Matrix Handout
Window: December 28 – 30
Exact: December 29 ~ 1:53 a.m. Eastern
This very grounded new moon ends the year with the call for you to create a plan for the year ahead. Planning sets the forces of creation in motion. You can always adjust your plan to allow for changes you see along the way, but planning will give you a firm creation foundation.
The more you take responsibility for creating and designing your life and business the more effective you will be at aligning the forces of creation with your desired results. The energy of Capricorn can help you create better structures and form in any area of your life and business. The most powerful action you can take during this new moon window is to create a grounded plan for the year and do a personal activation ceremony to anchor your plan!
Enlist the help of Capricorn to assist you in designing and administrating systems. Develop procedures. Handle business and financial affairs effectively. Apply discipline to your physical world. Create goals and step-by-step procedures to accomplish them. Make serious commitments for success. Take care of your body. Provide support for your family and children.
This archetype considers the impact of its actions on the next seven generations. Allow Capricorn to help you design sustainable economic and Earth honoring systems for your life, business, and community. A good way to work with this energy is to ask yourself what steps you can take now to create a better world. Write down any insights you receive.
Choose the one or two ideas you need most to work with, then focus on those. Intentions function best when there are only one or two to concentrate on in any cycle.
Personal Action Suggestions for Capricorn New Moon:
- Create your personal blueprint for the year ahead.
- Listen to your body wisdom by placing your awareness into your body (your personal earth). Ask it what it needs in order to be more vibrant for the upcoming growing cycle. Write down what your body says and make plans to set into motion the requests.
- Make notes on any items that need to be accomplished in order for your home, car, and garden to function effectively.
- Create financial goals and a month-by-month strategy. Review your investment and savings plan.
- Go for a walk outside and talk to the Earth. Ask how you can be more honoring of the environment and of the earthly things in your life. Spend time in nature.
- Responsibly tend to all areas of your life.
- Honor the cycle of growth and the full, ripe, organic time for something to happen.
Business/Professional Action Suggestions for Capricorn New Moon:
- Create a solid business plan and strategy for the year ahead.
- Write out business goals in a step-by-step, month-by-month plan.
- Review your business systems to increase their effectiveness and modify if needed.
- Put your business financial goals in writing for expenses, income, business growth, and product development.
- Plan your work for the first quarter of the year or longer and then work your plan.
- Fertilize the soil of your business with your awareness, time, and attention.
- Ask yourself where you need to take more responsibility for creating the business or work life you desire. Write down any insights you receive and design a clear path for achieving your desired outcome.
Every year I assist hundreds of people from all over the world in “Create A Dynamic Year.” During our sessions together, we dive deeply into this level of essence planning for the new year.
This year, I’ll be sharing the NEW Natural Rhythms Manifestation Matrix. It’s a potent system for moving your creations into manifest form. It’s so powerful!!
After our Saturday, January 7th experience together, I’ll be teaching a 6-week follow-up course to help amplify your ability to manifest your plan after our “Create A Dynamic Year” gathering.
Click Here to Find Out More and Register for the Early Bird by December 29th.
I’d love to help you take your life and business
to the next level of soul-filled nature-based success.